GOOD MORNING IT IS MONDAY

Susan W.
on 9/25/11 7:38 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello everyone.hope you all had a good weekend.they sure do fly by fast even more soo when it is your day off of work.i had to work this weekend but we were soo busy that the day's went by fast for me.

some places around us got some rain last night but we have not had any for day's now.has been nice here.we dropped into the low 50's last night.some area's reached the 40's.burrr.now it is time for the long john's when that happen's.lol.the rest of the week is supposed to be pretty nice.that is good because the tulsa state fair start's on thursday.
andy and i want to go there on sat as i am off work that day.we love to walk around and look at all the anamials.

we are going to celebrate our ann and my birthday this weekend.my birthday is sat i will be 47 i told andy i will be 29 again.lol.we will be married 25 years tomorrow.

everyone have a great day.have to get ready for work soon.start a little early today that what i do on a week day.andy is going to drop me off on his way to school.
on a cool morning my protien coffe sure taste good.

we love and miss you all.god bless.susan.
adamsamah
on 9/26/11 7:59 am - Nixa, MO
Hello Missouri,
Home from New York and had a blast. We did all the usual tourist things, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Broadway play and walked, shopped and rode the subway lots. And, of course, ate ethnic foods. It was a great trip, all flights were on time or early and we only had a little bumpy stuff coming into St. Louis from our layover in Chicago.
Good to be home and back into the groove. Work wasn't piled up badly at all - my great boss took care of most of it. Will be caught up tomorrow. Dropped my iPhone and broke the glass but it kept on working the whole trip and John had upgraded his and kept his old one which was just like mine so I went in and changed it to my stuff - no charge.
Love you all - see you soon I hope.
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Most Active
Recent Topics