GOOD MORNING ALMOST FRIDAY

Susan W.
on 9/28/11 7:49 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello to all.hope everyone had a good week soo far.seems like we just had memorial day and sept is almost gone.time sure does fly by when we are having fun.lol.

it got a little warm here yesterday.reached 90 degress.now is is supposed to cool off again.hope that is the last of the hot air for this year.we never know.this weather sure changes a lot.the weather man said last night that this will be the best weather he has seen in a long time for the fair here in tulsa which starts today.

lana good to see you on here.work sure is keeping you busy.sometimes it is hard to get caught up after you have been away for a while.you will lose what you have gained while you were on your trip.we all know it sure is easy to put weight back on.my pouch sure lets me know when i eat something i should not.

anyone has any questions any new comers just ask away.i will try my best to answer them.

everyone have a great day.i have to get ready for work soon.then i open tomorrow and i am off on sat yheeee.i have not had a sat off in a long time and i am off next sat too.i have been on my job almost a year now.we have been in tulsa over a year.sure does not seem like that long already.

we love and miss you all.god bless.susan.

Most Active
Recent Topics