My name is LaToya and I am near St.Louis

LaToya S.
on 9/29/11 5:43 am - Edwardsville, IL

Hi everyone! My name is LaToya and I am in the process of having the RNY Gastric Bypass.
I am near St.Louis,MO but am actually on the IL side. I tried finding people on the IL State Forum but everyone is up north in Chicago or even further away from me.

Are any of you near the STL area? I go to STL almost once a week if not more because I am so close.

Can't wait to meet and get to know everyone!

LaToya
www.youtube.com/user/lmscrogg

Twitter: @ScrogginsFamily  

adamsamah
on 9/29/11 7:27 am - Nixa, MO
Hi, LaToya,
Welcome to the Missouri Board. I live near Springfield so I'm not much help actually meeting you but I'll be glad to answer any questions I can here on the board. I work so don't get on the board every day but I check several times a week. You are in for the time of your life having RNY. It is the best thing I ever did for myself - don't know why I waited so long to do it. Ask any questions, if I don't know the answer someone else will.
Hugs,
Lana

Adamsamah, Lana
"WLS is about making better choices, a healthier lifestyle and seeing how little you can eat.  Portion control is the key to all weight loss surgeries.  Bottom line - it isn't how much you can eat - it is how little you can eat."

Susan W.
on 9/29/11 6:59 pm - Tulsa, OK

Hello welcome to the board.my husband andy and i just moved from mo a little over a year ago.having the surgery is one of the best things you can do for your self.you will feel a lot better and be in better health.even though we moved to ok now we still get on here to talk to our friends who are more like family.again welcome and god bless.

Rae_2011
on 10/4/11 12:27 pm

Hi LaToya,

Welcome. I'm also new to this website and was looking for people in the St. Louis area!!! I live near Springfield, Illinois, but am having my surgery in St. Louis.  So I'm back and forth to St. Louis at least every other week.

Hope to talk to you more!

LaToya S.
on 10/4/11 12:46 pm - Edwardsville, IL
Hey Rae! Who is doing your surgery?

LaToya

Rae_2011
on 10/4/11 12:51 pm
Dr. Eagon at Washington University Bariatric Center.  But I don't have a date yet.  I am just meeting with the Nurse Practioner, Nutritionist, and Phychiatrist on Monday.  So I'll be able to meet with Dr. Eagon and hopefully get the ball moving on a date!!

What about you? Who is doing your surgery and do you have a date?
twinmommy09
on 3/23/12 4:38 am - IL
Did you get your surgery yet? Curious to see where you are.  I have completed all the requirements, but cannot see Dr. Eagon until May, grrr...

I am just across the river in IL.
Rae_2011
on 3/30/12 12:50 pm
Sorry for the late response.  I haven't been on OH for a while.  Yes I did get surgery!!! I'm sleeved and doing really well.  Yea the wait can be a bear.  Just try to stay patient and it'll be here before you know it.  If you'd like to talk more or need support or more info on the process or just to be Sleeve buddies, message me with you email.  Good luck!
Carpediem34
on 10/10/11 2:55 pm - MO
 Hi everyone,
I'm from St. Louis and had Lap-Band surgery on 9/19. Doing well down 15 pounds. I'm looking forward to my first fill on 10/24. 
LaToya S.
on 10/25/11 5:42 am - Edwardsville, IL
How did your first fill go?

LaToya

Most Active
Recent Topics