GOOD MORNING IT IS SATURDAY

Susan W.
on 10/7/11 9:17 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello everyone.hope everyone had a good week.as we know the weekend flys by too fast also.
the weather here has really been nice.most of next week only in the 70[s in the day time and 50's at night.feel's good.sure does give the air cond a break.andy and i have a fireplace in our house.we can hardly wait to use it.i used to have one as a kid when my parents and brother and i lived in my grandparents big farm house.we loved sitting by it and watching tv.

lou soo good to see you on here again.yes andy and i are keeping busy.sounds like you are too.how is your family doing these day's.my dad is doing good.he has been talking a little more each time we go to see him.most of the time he would just sit there and smile.
cong to you and renee on your ann of your surgery.you are right it is the best thing we could have done for our health.it sure was worth it.it will be 5 years next month for andy and 3 years for me in march.i rather be taking vititams then all thoses other pills.

i better go for now i am off work today second sat in a row.i dont know how to act.lol.i do work next sat but i alawys go in early and get off early.so i still have most of my day.even though it has not rained the grass still needs to be cut,it sure does grow fast.i like to help andy cut it while he trims it is a good work out.

everyone have a great day.we love and sure do miss everyone.anyone ever gets to come through tulsa just let us know.we live in broken arrow right next to tulsa.we would love to see you.if you come through and have time.god bless.susan.
Most Active
Recent Topics