GOOD MORNING IT IS MONDAY

Susan W.
on 10/9/11 8:20 pm - Tulsa, OK
Hello to all.hope everyone had a good weekend.like i said they sure do fly by fast.even more soo when it is your day off of work.

we finally got a little rain here.we have been needing some and now they are calling for more the next 3 day's.we just cut our grass on sat morning.wont be long we wont be cutting it anymore this year.

i went to a walmart and a dollar general store this past weekend and they have their full christmas area set up.halloween is not even here yet.it did look pretty.it will be time to send out christmas cards before we know it.
the way stores rush things they will have valintines day things out before feb is here.lol.

tamara sorry we can not be at the group on friday.sure would be nice to see everyone again.we do miss you all.
you do not look old enough to have a senior in school.

barbara susie debbie d how are you all doing these days.miss talking to you all on here.

everyone have a great day.i have to get ready to take andy to school soon.then i have a doctors app to go to before i go to work.reg check up.we love and miss you all.hugsto everyone.god bless.susan
Most Active
Recent Topics