Post-Op Feedback! VSG! Hello MO!

alwayz_smilin2587
on 4/20/12 2:29 pm - MO
VSG on 04/16/12
 Hello MO! I was just sleeved 4/16 by Dr. Christopher Edwards! Everything went well! Just wanted to introduce myself to MO and make new friends and help support everyone! 

Honest feedback: I remember right after my eyes first opened I kept repeating "It hurts! It hurts!" I think I only repeated it because I couldn't hear anyone answer me. I got to my room at my back was in so much pain I could cry. Finally I decided to walk and that helped tremendously, even though it's the last thing you think you want to do! DO IT! It doesn't help when you have a *****y nurses aid who thinks she's knows it all. I MIGHT have told her "Is it necessary for you to be so rude?!" haha. Good ole pain meds! Gave me no filter. I can barely drink anything. When they say sip...they mean sip. Like barely feel it in your mouth sip. At one point I forgot I had surgery and I took my nasty liquid pain meds and went to chase it with a big ole gulp of water...luckily  I remembered before I swallowed all the water and i spit it out lol. It hurts really bad when you have too much to drink....and you get gassy and feel like you're going to throw up bad. But then you just end up burping afer a few minutes. The feeling isnt fun though. 

Would I do this again: Hell yes! I know this is the best decision I've ever made! 

I had a leak test today and everything looks fine! Woo Hoo!!! Should go home later tonight. 

So excited to be a part of the LOSERS BENCH!!!! :)   
Most Active
Recent Topics