Wake up MO Forum

leanmama
on 3/17/13 2:09 am - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13

HAPPY ST PATRICK'S DAY!!!

LET US ALL CELEBRATE OUR VICTOREIS BIG AND SMALL AND VICTORIES TO COME.

i HAVE REVISION SURGERY SCHEDULED FOR 3/26 SO LIQUIDS FOR ME TILL THEN .  CORNED BEEF AND ALL THE TRIMMINGS NEXT YEAR,  BUT i KNOW IT WILL BE MUCH LESS THEN.

HAY GALS AND GUYS LET'S CHAT 

MAJA IN ST LOUIS, MO laugh

Pre Op 450 lbs +/ VSG 10/2011  421 lbs/ DS 4/2013 371 lbs

LadyJ314
on 3/18/13 9:18 am - Park Hills, MO

Hi, im just begining my journey and ive found it difficult to find local ppl in mo to connect with that are going through the same things. Ive created a website that im hoping i will be able to gather some local ppl on so that we have local support.. It is a work in progress but would love some suggestions.

http://myweightlossjourneywithlapband.webs.com/

leanmama
on 3/19/13 10:18 pm - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13

Where is park hill, MO  BTW WELCOME!! To this list and the journey.  What surgery are you considering or have you had?  What program / physician? I had VSG 2+ years ago with Dr J Stephen Scott and will have a revision on 3/23/13 with him as well.  Really I had a two parted DS.  He moved from DePaul Hospital Weight Loss Institute program to Des Pere My New Self program.  He had his reasons, somewhat lateral change for me.  It is a closer drive, but still getting used to the change of personall to deal with and the office systems.  I am such a "stick in the mud" do not like change person.  Oh well change is life! Again Welcome Maja -  St Louis

Pre Op 450 lbs +/ VSG 10/2011  421 lbs/ DS 4/2013 371 lbs

leanmama
on 3/19/13 10:22 pm - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13

Just a note on your web page.  the grey font on the dark purple background I find VERY difficult to read.  Look forward to picture and updates.

Maja

Sheri W.
on 3/20/13 11:44 pm - Kansas City, MO

There is a Kansas City Bariatric Support group that meets on Mondays. 

http://www.meetup.com/Kansas-City-Bariatric-Surgery-Support-Group/

We are also attempting to get a WLSFA group started here in Kansas City.

Most Active
Recent Topics