cross post from DS board my updates

leanmama
on 4/5/13 2:24 am - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13

One week post part two f DS ahd VSG 11/2010.  OMG the PPAAIINNN!!!  I stayed in the hospital till saturday, got post op pneumonia.  My or took 4+ hts.  I wa full of adhesions from pre hysterectomy I had in 2001.  I can tell the abd cavity is more "released" good and bad the increased movemnt is painful due to the DS but is slowly diminishing.  Morphine hourly in the hosp and liquid percocet at home, knocks me out and stillhaving wake up.  Everything tastes like metal / gravelven water. Tol minimal protein, some vits but getting fluids in. Explosive gas and BMs in hosp and now at home.  That hurts as well.  Still having back shoulder pain from the pneumonia so now yeast infection from the ABX.  Bld pressure down to 99/55, had low platelets in the hospital, hi BUM and Crat today is first post op visits .  Buyers remorse kinda.  This is how my head works, Did I really have a DS??? I know  am in pain. have 8 scares on my belly, cannnot eat, poop or stand upright.  But did the MD really do OR??  I am a train wreck??   Maja in St Louis, MO

Most Active
Recent Topics