HOWDY YA'LL

Craig Watts
on 5/18/13 5:52 am, edited 5/18/13 6:00 am - Green City , MO

Hello soon to be my 7 year out. I've been taking care of my Godbrother Michael Morrison, who had gastric bypass 6 years ago this year. He had many complications. He passed away Dec 11th. Please don't let this discourage you from having gastric bypass its life saving as well. I'am now 159lbs. From 426. Livngi life to the fullest. I now am back home where I was born and raise around my family. I got to go boating and fishing for the first time in 15 years. I'm so happy that the Lord has given me a new life. I was talking to an Atheist man not to long ago and he was asking everyone in the house to show him proof of a miracle. I went my bedroom and got a picture of me weighing 426 lbs. With a Trach tube for breathing. Mind you I had the trach over 9 years. I went to him and said LOOK at me right now. I pulled the picture out and said this is a miracle of the Lord. He was dumbfounded and loss for words. If you're about to have the gastric bypass surgery. I recommend it highly. I didnt regret it one bit. Neither did my Godbrother. He lost a lot of weight but just had many health issues that showed up years later. As him, I say. I would do it all over again in a heartbeat. This 7 years went fast. Each and everyday I see different things about me, my appearance, activity, etc. Its so fun and thrilling. But, first and foremost is my health. I have gain much of my good health back. Praise God. God Bless you all. Congrats to the ones who are losing, best wishes and a prayer to those who are going to be taking the life journey of becoming thin and healthy.

Craig Lee Watts 
"Reach Out & Touch The Lord As He Goes By"

426 lbs Starting weight
212 lbs Goal Weight
159lbs AS OF 05,18.2013_______________________

267lbs PRAISE GOD.....

leanmama
on 6/8/13 8:46 pm - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13

Inspirational!  I too thank God for the journey and hopefully the end results of resolution of severe co morbidities, mobility issues and depression.  And of course weight loss wink!  Thanks for sharing I wish we had more activity on this Missouri board. 

TeacherSue
on 9/6/13 8:45 am - Collinsville, IL

Just read this and got a huge smile on my face!  Miracle is right!  Praise God!

Most Active
Recent Topics