Anyone in KC area??

cniccolemoore
on 6/29/13 10:57 am

Hello all! I am recently approved for a revision of my RNY!  Woohoo! *victory dance* I am in the KC area and am looking for anyone that might be in this area that would want to partner up to encourage and motivate each other.... any takers?  My surgery will be in mid-September, but I want to implement the tools that I failed to use the first go 'round ahead of time. 

Have a great day!

Blessings,

Niccole

JB1114
on 7/4/13 9:55 am - Grain Valley, MO

I live in KC.  Actually I have a KC address but I'm on the edge of Independence just south of 40 HWY off Noland Road.  My RNY was July 8, 2008, so I'm a veteran. 

I have maintained my loss since 2009.  I would still like to lose another 20-25 lbs., but I don't obsess about it.  I'm pretty happy with where I am.  I retired last August.  I thought being home all the time might pose a problem with eating too much but it hasn't.  Seems I eat less than when I was working.

Perhaps we can get together some time.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Pixielf~*
on 7/11/13 12:38 pm - in the forest........., MO
Revision on 09/30/13

ME ME ME LOL... I live in Olathe Ks now....   Niccole who are you going to have do your revision surgery?

Anything WORTH having is WORTH working for !

PrincessPR
on 7/31/13 9:04 am
VSG on 12/17/13

I'm in the KC metro too.  I'm looking to have VSG and on target for surgery in Oct or so??  I'm near the Independence Ctr area... 

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It’s your mind you have to convince.” ~Vince Lombardi   Join me and help those with cancer!!!

LtWeight
on 8/10/13 2:48 am - MO
VSG on 07/29/13

Hi, I'm also in the KC area.  I live north near Liberty in Pleasant Valley.  I just had my VSG on July 29, 2013.  So far I'm doing great and happy I made the decision. 

kbdee24
on 8/16/13 5:47 pm - MO
VSG on 08/06/13

I'm in KC too. How are coming along? I had my procedure 8/6. 

Most Active
Recent Topics