Saturday in MO

leanmama
on 7/5/13 9:47 pm - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13

Getting ready for a day of errands.  Beauty shop.,Walmart, laundrymat, fruit/veg stand, eye MD, vacuum repair shop  and license bureau.  Never would have done this 2 years ago. one year ago even 6 months ago would only have done two or three items.  So happy for this surgery and a new quality of life. 

AllyMomof3
on 7/6/13 12:48 am - Lamar, MO
RNY on 08/21/13
I can't wait to have that energy. Keep up the good work

Starting Weight: 357 Surgery Weight: 312 Goal Weight 157 Surgery date August 21, 2013 Current Weight 302    

leanmama
on 7/6/13 4:51 am - St Louis , MO
DS on 03/26/13

Have you had your surgery yet?  It was two to three month after I started getting mobility back. off  2, now wheel cahir, use a cane or walker still.  but can almost make a full day of work without a nap or going to bed immediatley when I come home from work.

AllyMomof3
on 7/6/13 5:23 am - Lamar, MO
RNY on 08/21/13
No I am waiting on my surgery date. I have done everything else that was required. I even managed to lose 30 lbs during the prep process.

Starting Weight: 357 Surgery Weight: 312 Goal Weight 157 Surgery date August 21, 2013 Current Weight 302    

JB1114
on 7/6/13 2:31 am - Grain Valley, MO

I'm retired so I try to get my errands done before the weekend.  I am going to Hobby Lobby to use my 40% off coupon.  Quilting is a hobby and I like to take advantage of their weekly coupon for quilt fabric.

I saw your message yesterday about your clothes being too big.  Just buy a few things.  You will feel much better wearing things that fit plus you want others to see your success.  In the beginning, I went to thrift stores.  I had never shopped there and found it was fun to find such bargains.  I still shop there occasionally.  My last purchase was a new pair of jeans, tags attached, for $3. 

Probably the best way to get this board going again is to sign on each day. 

Enjoy your day!!

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Most Active
Recent Topics