Spring Fling PIC

Traci K.
on 4/17/05 12:09 am - Sullivan, MO
I don't have them all on the site yet, but here's one group shot of everyone. (http://)showmewlssupport.com/events.htm We had goregous weather and a great turn-out!! Traci -87
(deactivated member)
on 4/17/05 12:53 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I hope the rest of the pictures turn out that great! It was quite an enjoyable afternoon. It's nice to FINALLY know who I've been talking to for the last year! Pamela -94
AngelFlyingHappy
on 4/17/05 12:58 am - Oxnard, CA
I have to agree with Pamela!!! It was fun!!!! Michelle -134
Shelly LaChance
on 4/17/05 1:37 am - Chester, IL
Im sad but glad that everyone had a great time..I see Dawn ...LOL..your looking great...I so wanted to be there.. Shelly -41
Jennifer C.
on 4/17/05 1:44 am - STL, MO
Thanks to everyone for making me feel welcome! I had a great time meeting all of you. I now know I have lots of support out there. JENNIFER
Dawn D.
on 4/17/05 3:10 am - Ballwin, MO
I had a great time meeting everyone.What a beautiful day.I cant believe I look that huge..I hope as time goes on I will look better.
Shelly LaChance
on 4/17/05 3:49 am - Chester, IL
I think you look great .. I wish I could of been there to chat with everyone and to see you..You will have e-mail soon after I get all this mail in .. Shelly -41
Marion
on 4/17/05 10:46 am - St. Louis, MO
I had an AWESOME time! I'm looking forward to the next one! My shy hubby had fun and enjoyed meeting everyone, too.
NewMeInMissouri
on 4/17/05 11:47 am - Columbia, MO
It was fun!! The Columbia overnight crew finally got home at about 5:00 p.m. on Sunday after shopping 'til we dropped!! Can't wait until the next gathering... -Cindy (-71) 274/201/140
Shelli_LessBelly
on 4/17/05 1:34 pm - Creve Coeur, MO
Traci- I knew you'd have the pics posted at lightening speed! I had a blast, and so did my offspring. The weather was perfect and the food was awesome......OMG, I loved the seafood pasta salad.....whoever made that, please share the recipe! Can't wait for the next get-together! Shelli Down 197 pounds!
Most Active
Recent Topics