Spring Fling Pics

DoinItForMe H.
on 4/17/05 4:57 am - O'Fallon, MO
Here's the link to MY fling pics. Also, next to them, you'll see the Fall Picnic pics - so you can see what a DIFFERENCE we've all been through. (http://)community.webshots.com/user/cathy9887 I had so much fun yesterday, I'm glad everyone was able to come - and just wish more had been able to. Who's gonna plan the Fall Event??? C ~
Sherri_B
on 4/17/05 5:12 am - washington, MO
OH thank you so much for sharing the pics .. You all look freakin awesome .. I am so sad :0( that i couldnt make it to meet you all ,but when you have 7 kids you miss alot .. i am so glad you all had a great time and i will shoot for the next 1 i hope there is 1
Shelly LaChance
on 4/17/05 5:18 am - Chester, IL
I can't wait for the fall one I'm going to make hubby save a vacation day for it..I will be there if I have to walk..LOL. Shelly -41
AngelFlyingHappy
on 4/17/05 9:52 am - Oxnard, CA
Isnt is amazing to see how far we've come? Wow!! I can hardly wait for the next one. Where should it be?
NewMeInMissouri
on 4/17/05 12:06 pm - Columbia, MO
Wow! I appreciated the info you shared yesterday about digital cameras, etc. Now, I'm REALLY impressed with your commitment to processing and sharing the shots that you took! My pics are old technology, so they won't even get developed until we find a reason to finish out the roll. Thanks for coordinating this gathering...it was fun to meet people face to face! -Cindy (-71) 274/203/140
Shelli_LessBelly
on 4/17/05 1:28 pm - Creve Coeur, MO
We are a bunch of HOTTIES! I can't believe how much we have all shrunk since the last picnic! Everyone looks so darn healthy and perky! It was awesome getting together again with all of you fine people. Just like the Girl Scout song goes......make new friends, but keep the old, one is silver and the other's gold. Cathy- Thanks again for coordinating this event. The picnic was a huge success due to your organization skills. Hope to see everyone again in the Fall! Shelli Down 197 pounds!
KatieA
on 4/20/05 4:59 pm - Columbia, MO
The web site will not pull up>>>>so sad...I want to see you guys!!
DoinItForMe H.
on 4/20/05 9:56 pm - O'Fallon, MO
try pasting this into your web browser thingy... community.webshots.com/user/cathy9887 It should work - it just worked for me. C ~
Most Active
Recent Topics