SOUTH BEACH MEALS!!

DoinItForMe H.
on 4/19/05 1:55 am - O'Fallon, MO
Ok... Shelli introduced me to these at the Spring Fling Saturday. They looked so good, I went out & bought some on Sunday. They're FANTASTIC!! They've even got PIZZAS!! And all of their meals are between 6 & 7 oz of food - PERFECT for us!! Check out the Kraft website to see what all they've got out there & if it's in your area!! FYI - even if your store doesn't show up, I'd give them a call to check. Mine didn't show Dierberg's on there, and that's where I got them... so don't assume they're not in your area if it's not on the list. (http://www)kraftfoods.com/south_beach_diet C ~
AngelFlyingHappy
on 4/19/05 2:53 am - Oxnard, CA
These are most awesome!!!! I bought some of the pizzas at Walmart just last night and I love the wraps!!! Yum Yum and they are packed with protein!!!
(deactivated member)
on 4/19/05 3:32 am - 'Burbs of St. Louis, MO
I guess I will have to check those out. For the weeks when my husband is on the evening shift, it will give me something healthy to eat without cooking a full dinner or getting fast food. Do you know what the calorie ranges are? Pamela -94
Sherri_B
on 4/19/05 3:45 am - washington, MO
These are my favorite i love the chicken cesar wrap .. I also liked the turkey and bacon wrap .. i stock up on these . i have the pizza i am tryin it tonight . i have also had a noodle one it was good .. these are very good meals . althoygh i can only eat 1 wrap at a time and no jello .. they are awesome .
crabby
on 4/22/05 3:30 am - small town, MO
I really liked the pork, very tender and moist!! Tried a beef with noodles and couldn't eat it, made me sick I liked the wrap, it was so handy to have at work!! and how nice that it came with a sugar free jello. Lulu
Most Active
Recent Topics