Dr. Roger De La Torre

Polly T.
on 4/23/05 12:26 pm - Murphysboro,, IL
Could someone please help me??I have my consultation on 5/5 with Dr. De La Torre at 12277 Depaul Dr. Suite 200 St. Louis, Mo 63044..I looked up this address on mapquest so I can get a hotel room the night before b/c I am almost 3 hrs away..The only address i can bring up it is in Bridgeton. MO..But Nancy gave me this address at the top. So nwo I am confused.. any help would be great.. thanks, Polly
Kelli M
on 4/23/05 12:45 pm - Southwest: Show Me State, MO
Bridgeton is correct!! It's office building next to DePaul Hospital. Hope this helps, Kelli
HappierNow
on 4/24/05 12:31 am - New Bloomfield, MO
I didn't realize that Dr. Scott and Dr. De La Torre also have a practice in Bridgeton. I've been meeting with his partner, Dr. Scott in Columbia. Are these the same doctors I'm seeing? If so, I have had nothing but positive experiences as of yet with them. My surgery isn't until May 2nd, but I've really had positive experiences with the staff so far. Good luck!!!
NewMeInMissouri
on 4/25/05 4:22 am - Columbia, MO
Same docs -- I was actually in the process of applying to Dr. delaTorre at his Wentzville office, but then learned they were going to be starting a program in Columbia, so I switched mid-stream. They've actually been in the St. Louis area (Wentzville and Bridgeton) for many years, but only began doing surgeries in Columbia last Fall - I believe the first ones were in September. The University program is still in its start-up phase. So, now these docs split their time between St. Louis and Columbia. Natalie, their RN bariatric program coordinator, commutes in from Kirksville on the days when the doctors are in Columbia. -Cindy (-75) 274/199/140
(deactivated member)
on 4/24/05 3:20 am - Imperial, MO
The hospital is off of St. Charles Rock Road, so you may want to do a search that way. You will actually be near Highway 270 and St. Charles Rock Road. Hope this helps.
Debra H.
on 4/25/05 3:23 am - Kingdom City, MO
Dr. Scott and Dr. De La Torre are seeing patients/performing procedures both in Columbia and in St. Louis. Dr. Scott performed by lap-band surgery in February with Dr. De La Torre assisting. I felt they were the right choice because of their extensive experience. Not only have they performed thousands of these surgeries, they developed many of the procedures used and designed and patented many instruments used in laproscopic surgery.
Pamela Harris
on 4/26/05 2:22 am - Elk Grove Village, IL
Polly, The office is in Bridgeton and it is in the South Medical Building which is attached to DePaul Medical Center. The hospital is located behind a shopping center on St Charles Rock Rd and McKelvey Rd. Nancy is really good at giving driving directions and she may even have some suggestions on some good hotels in the area. Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics