PHILLY SWIRLS...have you heard?

(deactivated member)
on 4/24/05 4:40 am - Imperial, MO
Philly Swirls are this little ice cream treats that are FAT FREE, SUGAR FREE and DAIRY FREE. And....did I mention, they are GREAT!!!! I had my lap rny on 4/11 and I was shopping before hand to get ready and saw this at Sam's so I decided to try them. What a God send they are. They are very tasty and just the right portion. The only place I know of that you can buy them is Sam's. If you don't have a membership yet, get a free one day pass, buy a box and decide for yourself. I don't think you will be disappointed and let's Sam's know so that they will continue to stock them. I am lactose intolerant, so these work great for me. Fat free and sugar free and taste good are usually not all used in the same sentence to describe a product. Just wanted to let you in on something good. Try them, you will like them!
Marion
on 4/24/05 6:54 am - St. Louis, MO
WOW! Thanks for the info! I do have a Sam's Club membership so I will have to stop there and check these out. The only thing that I wonder is how do they taste to someone who is NOT lactose intolerant. I love ice cream sandwiches and bars, but since I can't have those now, this sounds like the next best thing. Thanks for thinking of us all out here in WLS land.
DoinItForMe H.
on 4/24/05 10:10 am - O'Fallon, MO
I'm not lactose intolerant, and I love them! They're an AWESOME treat, and are the perfect size!! Hope you like them!! C ~
Christine T.
on 4/25/05 1:19 am - St. Louis, MO
You are so right. My surgery is tomorrow and I was at Sams yesterday to get a few things and saw those. I tried the Hurricane flavor and it was wonderful. Sugar free-fat free and tastes good. What a concept.
Most Active
Recent Topics