Need help w/ questions!!!

Polly T.
on 4/24/05 7:29 am - Murphysboro,, IL
Hi everyone, Today I am working on my questions on my consultation w/ Dr. Roger De La Torre for 5/5/05. I have about 15-20 so far, but wanted to make sure I ask everything. So I was wondering if anyone out there had a list theirselve? I am so excited for this day to get here never thought it would. I wanted to also thank everyone who has help me in answering all my questions and concerns. I will keep everyone posted with my progess. Thanks for always being there Polly Soon I'll be on the loser side (((HUGS)))
Pamela Harris
on 4/26/05 2:11 am - Elk Grove Village, IL
Hi Polly, Here is my list. You may have these already. What is your complication rate? What is the expected recovery time? How soon can I drive after the surgery? How soon can I do light housework after the surgery? Do you recommend me for open or lap roux n y surgery? What types of food should I have bought and ready at home for after surgery? Do you recommend the proximal or distal roux? Isn't it true that people who do not have acid reflux are diagnosed with it after the surgery. What happens to those who have acid reflux already? How bad can it get? How common is it to become lactose intolerant after the surgery? Is the surgery reversible? Have you ever lost a patient? What types of complications can occur? See you on the loser side! Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics