question about mo tech school

deelight152
on 4/24/05 1:02 pm - Down South, IL
Hey mo I need your help!!! has anyone known of or went to mo tech? I have a meeting with them tomarrow and university of phonix and also itt tech on wend. I am looking for a computer school. I want to do help desk kinda stuff! any suggestions please post!
Biggestfitz
on 4/25/05 9:05 am - kansas city, KS
I don't know anything about that particular school, but I would be careful about that type of education. I've seen many people come from tech schools or other specialty schools who had difficult times finding jobs due to the poor way many of those programs are viewed. Those programs are often very expensive, and the placement they promise is often non existant. I'm all for continuing education. I went to a degree completion program at Friends University at their location in Mission, Ks. It wasn't the best program in the world, but we got our degrees, and finding a job wasn't too difficult. My degree is computer information systems, so I do understand the technical world. Please be careful, and really do your homework. Try to talk to someone who has gone through the program you are considering. It would really suck to spend a ton of money and time and not have the career you are looking for. Good luck, Fitz
Most Active
Recent Topics