SURGERY 5/3/05

Helen K.
on 5/1/05 6:07 pm - Wentzville, MO
Posting at 3am. Can't sleep. Not sure why I'm up. Lots to do before surgery and things to think about I guess.
teekay
on 5/1/05 8:48 pm - Robertsville, MO
.you will be fine hon just think it wont be long and you will be loseing that weight saying good bye to it for ever. i just cant wait i think we are all scared to be honest I;m scared to death but ya know what it will all be over soon and no more being scared. I will pray for you helen and so will alot of others on here that is one thing I love about this place we all pray for you and there is power in prayer. take care its gonna be ok Tammy
Sherry W.
on 5/1/05 11:23 pm - Moberly, MO
Wow! you are at a place In your life where things are going to change, and for the good! I can't wait to be where you are now. I wish all the best for you!!!!! SherryW
Terri B.
on 5/1/05 11:54 pm - St. Louis, MO
Helen, Best of luck on your surgery - we will all be thinking about you!! Terri
(deactivated member)
on 5/3/05 8:38 am - Imperial, MO
Hey Helen, it's Jan. By now you are probably post op! Yeah!! I did the same thing. Couldn't sleep, got on the computer for a couple of hours. Duh, you are having surgery in about 8 hours, go back to bed, is what I told myself. You will do fine and it will feel so good to finally be on the post op side.
Most Active
Recent Topics