AMERICAN IDOL FAN

Sherri_B
on 5/4/05 10:17 am - washington, MO
OK WHO IS GOING HOME TONIGHT ??????? AND WHO WILL BE THE WINNER ...??? I THINK SCOTT SHOULD GO BECAUSE HE SHOULD OF BEEN GONE WEEKS AGO .. I love vonzel but fear she may go packin .. i think Carrie will win
*Sheila *.
on 5/4/05 10:25 am - Southwest, MO
Hey Sherri I agree with you...I think Scott should already be gone. I think I like Carrie the best! Sheila
DoinItForMe H.
on 5/4/05 11:16 am - O'Fallon, MO
I think Scott definitely needs to go!! As for who will win - I think it will be between Bo & Carrie. They're both putting up a pretty big fight!! C ~
conster326
on 5/5/05 3:15 am - Branson, MO
All I can say it it's about time Scott went home!!! Should have been gone several weeks ago!!! And as for who will be the winner, my money HAD been on Constantine...but now I think it's between Bo and Vonzell. Or Bo and Carrie. Either way, I obviously think Bo will be in the finals...and has a great chance of winning. Carrie was strong at first, but she's had some real pitch problems the last couple of weeks. But Vonzell just keeps stepping up her performance and is becoming a force to be reckoned with. But Bo has the stage presence and performance power to take the whole thing.
(deactivated member)
on 5/5/05 4:07 am - Imperial, MO
Yeah Scott is finally gone! Sorry, did I say that out loud??? I was not happy when Constantine got kicked off but that just helps Bo out. I feel it will be between Bo and Carrie or Bo and Vonzel.
Sherri_B
on 5/5/05 4:12 am - washington, MO
YEAH SCOTT IS GONE YES,YES,YES, Bo is alright LOOKS WISE constatine was much more sexier to me .. and i love me some bo but i was upset to to here of cocaine ,alcohol, and pot charges .. but it really made it bad when my 13 yr old said mom if you vote for him what kind of idol is he for america . so i love him but wont vote for him even though it was his past america needs an idol ..
Most Active
Recent Topics