Recent Posts

Divvva
on 9/18/18 7:49 am
Topic: RE: Weight gain during 6 month supervised nutritionist

Hey KayLavonne,

So sorry I'm late. So much had been going on that I actually forgot about this site.

Update: I had the surgery done September 5. And I am now a little over two weeks postop. It's going well surgery wise however I am experiencing a lot of back and shoulder pain. Some of which seems a little unbearable at times. Went to my Doctor 2 days ago she says it's gas.

Also, as far as gaining weight before surgery... I actually fluctuated (2lbs up and down) in loss and gain. My insurance didn't seem to make it a big deal at all.

Divvva

Janna01
on 7/30/18 7:42 pm
Topic: Buddy in stl

Hi

Looking to be assistance to someone on their weight loss journey. I had rny in 2009 and went from 274 to 150 lbs LOOKING FOR SOMEONE THAT LIVE IN STL

We can help one another looking forward to hearing from you.

KayLavonne
on 7/5/18 8:37 am
Janna01
on 5/31/18 7:01 pm
Topic: RE: Small Support Groups in St. Louis

Hi

I was checking to see if there are any sm

all spport groups in stl.

Thanks

Divvva
on 3/20/18 6:48 am
Topic: Weight gain during 6 month supervised nutritionist

Just wanting to know if anyone here has been denied for gaining weight during the 6 month supervised nutritionist visits. I have Anthem BCBS insurance and I'm so nervous. ? I have an appointment tomorrow morning (2nd visit because they don't count the first month) and I've gained 3lbs. Help please.. ?

FatLadyOver
on 7/22/17 7:06 am
RNY on 06/29/17
Topic: Left sided pain after Roux-en-Y

Hello everyone, I had my Roux-en-Y surgery on June 26, 2017 and since then I've had extremely bad left-sided pain first it was attaining to my back and then to my ribs and him and now he seems to have gone from the camera incision site to my bellybutton and it feels like something is ripping and pulling inside. I've gone to the ER in within the past couple of days and after a CT and bloodwork they have said that everything is fine. They prescribed gabapentin for me but it is not helping. I was wondering if anyone else has experience this and if anyone could offer advice on how to fix this problem? I have also tried heating pad and pain medicine . But nothing has helped.

Suzanne_Paulette
on 6/10/17 9:45 am - Lamonte, MO
Topic: RE: adolescent bariatric

The Bariatric Center for Excellence at MU Columbia accepts those forms of insurance. Amazing staff, very innovations have come out of that office over the years that are widely used now.

Start weight (6/2011) 340

Low weight (2012-2016) 165

Recent HW 250

Revision Surgery 6/20/2017!

Suzanne_Paulette
on 6/10/17 9:37 am - Lamonte, MO
Topic: RE: Find a dr here after Mexico Roux-en-y

Dr Norbert Richardson did my surgery at MU in Columbia. He has since moved to the St Louis area. He is excellent!

Start weight (6/2011) 340

Low weight (2012-2016) 165

Recent HW 250

Revision Surgery 6/20/2017!

lefty121864
on 2/9/17 1:07 pm
Topic: looking for a LAP Band Doctor that accepts Meridian

Hello
I was wondering if any one can help me. I had Lap Bad Surgery done in 2009, at this time I had just regular medicaid. I was at a poing when I could not have my lap band adjusted any more. I lapsed in appointments. I now need to have my lap band revisited but cannot find a doctor that accepts meridian. I would greatly appreciate any input.
Thank you.

sherbear74
on 10/13/16 10:03 pm
Topic: RE: MEDICAID AND MEDICARE SURGEONS LIST!

I'm new to the board and I'm looking to find out if anyone knows a Dr in Arkansas that takes Medicaid/Medicare? Thank you so much for all the post I read them all and they were helpful so I'm hoping to get the same help.

Most Active
Recent Topics