WLS Support Group for Desoto County and others

Kathy Thomas
on 11/17/09 3:20 am - Hernando, MS
I have just returned from the Desoto County Library concerning getting a room reserved for our Support Group meeting. The only nights they have available are Monday's. I went ahead and booked the room for Monday, December 7th at 6:30. They close at 7 pm but we can continue with the meeting as long as necessary. I really wanted Tuesdays but they are booked all the rest of the nights. I have another location I can contact but wanted to hear from all of you interested to see if we could use this night to get together for at least the first meeting. Then we can discuss alternatives if this night is not good for everyone at the meeting. I have checked into getting some samples of products as well. Please advise if you can make this meeting. Let's get this started.

Kathy B.
on 11/17/09 5:52 am
Kathy,  Count me in for Dec. 7th at 6:30.  I think It's a great idea to at least meet there that time to figure out what's best for all and maybe just do a little planning.  Thanks so much for all your work in getting this thing going. 

Most Active