Weight Gain

SonyaB
on 2/24/10 3:35 am - Mantachie, MS
Hi everyone! How is everyone doing? I know I haven't posted on here in a while. I will be 2 years out from my gastric bypass in May. I have gained 8 pounds so far and I know that isn't good. I am having a time losing it. I am always hungry here lately and not sure what to do about that. I go to the track to walk when weather permits. I don't keep a food diary or anything like that. The surgeon that did my surgery doesn't make us count calories either. I am scared that I have stretched my pouch. Is there anything that can be done IF your pouch has been stretched? I try to stay away from hamburger meat and I eat a lot of chicken. I am not going to lie I have had my share of sweets and I know that isn't good. I feel like I am rambling but so much going through my head on what I need to be doing. Will slimfast or the Jilian Michaels diet kit kick start me back in the right direction? Thanks for reading my post.

SonyaB
Taminator
on 3/26/10 5:25 am - MS
You haven't stretched it I don't think. I thought the same thing at 2 years, 3 months out. I had some health issues come up and my hormones had me eating ALL THE TIME! I thought I'd ruined my only chance to make my life what I want it to be. Try the five day pouch test. It WORKS and it gets you back on track. www.fivedaypouchtest.com

Best of luck to you!
Tami
SonyaB
on 3/28/10 1:02 pm - Mantachie, MS

It does work? I have heard that it don't work. I think I will take your word and give it a try

Thanks
SonyaB

Taminator
on 3/31/10 3:41 am - MS
It worked for me. But like the initial diet plan, you gotta be dedicated. If your heart's not in it, it won't. And I'm sure like anything else, there ARE people that it doesn't work for. You just gotta try your luck and stick with it if it does. Best of luck to you!
Most Active