Hi from Jackson

kmoaton
on 1/17/11 6:14 am - Byram, MS
 My name is Karen and I'm from Jackson.  I currently pre-op and I hope to have my date by the end of the month.  I here looking for support and information.
JBow
on 1/21/11 8:09 pm - Brandon, MS
Hey Kare,

I am from the Jackson area also.  I hope you get your date soon, it seems like it takes forever, but then one day it's over and you are a "loser".  I had my RNY in September 2010 and am so thankful for my decision, it is working for me now.   I hope and pray you do well and get your date soon. 

Keep in touch,

Jimmy

PrettyEyes_41
on 4/7/12 12:59 am - MS
VSG on 06/12/12
Hey there Jimmy - I am also from Brandon and have Dr. Carroll! I don't have a surgery date yet but hope to by end of this month. I have one more weigh in for my insurance mandated 6 month diet and have been doing really good. How is Dr. Carroll and his office been for you through this process?

Gale

Gale     Age: 55, Height: 5' 5.5", HW: 236, SW: 210, 1st GW: 150.  Surgery BMI: 39.3  Extremely HBP, High Cholesterol & borderline diabetic.      

Reesheda H.
on 5/31/11 5:28 am - Jackson, MS
I am Reesheda I had my surgery on 12/20/2010  by Dr. Cummins in Jackson MS at CMMC.  What questions do you have?

kmoaton
on 5/31/11 12:58 pm - Byram, MS
I guess I really want to know what to expect.  How was Dr. Cummins?  I'm supposed to find out my surgery date tomorrow so suddenly I'm nervous.  I just wish I knew what was going to happen!

Karen
barbarasutton
on 1/23/11 3:06 pm - MS
Hi, my name is Barbara, I am at the end of phase two, plan to have roux-en-y at CMMC, any body tell me what to expect next. I started the process in Aug.2010.
Most Active