Just Checking in :O)

Guene
on 10/22/08 6:10 am - MT
I was banned on 9/15/08, I had to stay an extra day because I tore my stitches but all in all everything went well.
I did get a little depressed at first but that seemed to work itself out OK.
I go in on the 28th for my first 6 week checkup and my first fill. I've lost 45 lbs, 20 before the surgery and 25 after the surgery which I think is good, I'm just now starting to fill hungry again but mostly at night, so I'm sure a fill is needed at this point. So that's what been going on and one thing else, I've noticed a couple times I've felt dizzy is that normal?? Hugs Bobbie
sunnyinmontana
on 10/22/08 11:35 am - MT
     Congratulations on your weight loss and progress, sounds like you're right on track!  You said you were depressed at first, but didn't say why.  Were you wondering what you'd done?  I know the first few days after my surgery I thought that, but within a week I was feeling better and knew I had made the right choice.  I haven't regretted my decision one bit.
     How often did the Dr. say you'd need to travel back to G. Falls to get your fills?  I don't think I would like to have to travel back and forth for adjustments.  I live about 4 hrs from there, and I already told Rohrer I wouldn't travel the winter roads for my 6 mo in January.  He was very understanding though and said I could do my labwork and call in my progress over the phone.  
     As for the dizziness, I have experienced it a couple of times.  But I think it was more related to a sinus infection I had.  Kind of scared me though.  Might be a good question to ask the Doc when you go in.  You can let me know what he says!
     Take care, Amy

montanadi
on 10/23/08 10:52 pm - Sheridan, MT
Hey Bobbie!

I'm so glad everything is going well! Down 45 pounds!!   

You've got to be thrilled with the weight loss!

I'm glad things are going well for you!  I do think the feeling dizzy is normal, could be low blood sugar though, so keep an eye on it!  You probably want to mention it to Dr. Rohrer when you go!

Keep us posted! We're here for you!

Take Care,

Diane

Guene
on 10/24/08 11:29 am - MT
 Thanks Amy and Diane, I'm feeling good but today I've been so cold, like I caught a chill, I haven't felt like myself today but not bad, just so cold.

Mike keeps telling me it because I've lost the weight but I really don't know it that's it or not. I took a nap for awhile with my blanket and when I took it off it felt like ice in the house, he's got a fire going so do you think maybe I might be coming down with something, I hope not. Love and Hugs Bobbie
Most Active