support group in glendive area

ext201rn
on 5/14/10 3:29 am - glendive, MT
Troy and I are starting a support group in glendive, we just finished our training, and will be setting up our first meeting,,

any one with questions or ideas please contact me

ron N
Carrie B.
on 5/16/10 12:33 pm - Miles City, MT
Hi Ron, How are ya bud, I sure have enjoyed seeing you in Miles Town the last couple of months. You look incredible. You already go to Great Falls for your 6 month? I need someone to go to Ryan's Cash and Carry and get me stuff for my protein shakes if you hear of anyone going that way would you let me know?

Thanks, Carrie Beach
ext201rn
on 5/19/10 6:19 am - glendive, MT
Carrie

Had my six month and all is well, the first time in years that all my blood work came back in the normal ranges,, what a good feeling,, I do not know of anyone going there but if I hear I will let you know

ron
ext201rn
on 6/16/10 1:58 am, edited 6/17/10 10:17 am - glendive, MT
On July 15th at 6 pm in the Glendive Medical center in the Carney conference room we will be hosting our first WLS support group meeting. this is free to anyone who has had or is having weight loss surgury,  If you are thinking about having WLS and have questions or concerns please attend and we will do our best to help you or fnd the answers.

Please invite your spouse or friend or neighbor to attend as well

Ron and troy
22many
on 7/16/10 11:50 am
Thank you for putting this meeting together. I am glad I attended also already finished the book you lent me have a couple pages of notes from it will get  it back to you. Thanks
ext201rn
on 7/16/10 9:41 pm - glendive, MT
THANK YOU,
Glendive had their first support group meeting,, great group, great questions, We were so excited that we had this,, We had one individual that was 10 months post and one 3 months post, one who is having surgury in 8 days, one who has had  the first consult and another who is in the initial proicess of starting the search.

thanks again and stay tuned for our next meeting to be postede as soon as we can arrange for the meeting room

ron and Troy
ext201rn
on 7/27/10 12:09 pm - glendive, MT
NEXT MEETING
Carney conference room at glendive medical center  August 19th @ 6 pm
Most Active