POSSIBLE VITALADY MEETING IN MT!!! INTERESTED? REPLY IMMEDIATELY!

Elizabeth N.
on 7/31/11 3:33 am - Burlington County, NJ
Pardon my caps but I'm both excited and in a hurry :-). The Vitacouple has been on their annual USA tour for quite some time now, longer than usual due to mechanical mishaps.

Their misfortune is possibly our (and definitely MY lol) good fortune. I'm going to connect with them in West Yellowstone on Tuesday. Some days thereafter, unsure exactly how long, they'll be heading back east to Omaha.

I am trying to talk them into going back on I 90 rather than through the hell of central Wyoming. IF they do that, we have the possibility of a get together WOOOHOOOO!!

So, who is interested in a meet and greet? We're talking vicinity of next weekend, exact day unsure. I'm thinking Three Forks would be a good central spot, but we could do Bozeman.

Please reply QUICKLY here or on PM so I can let them know interest exists!

(deactivated member)
on 7/31/11 4:03 am - Beverly, NJ

You're sooooo lucky! When you see them make sure you tell them HI for me!!  Give them a big ol hug too!  

And when you get a second call me.  I PMed you my number.  you're the busier one and I'm always afraid of catching you at a bad time.  

Elizabeth N.
on 7/31/11 6:26 am - Burlington County, NJ
Will do! It's likely to be tomorrow though. Can you talk at work?

(deactivated member)
on 7/31/11 10:36 am - Beverly, NJ
I dont' work.  Not yet anyway. Apparently finding a job is like having a snow storm in July.  So I have nothing but free time :)
determineddanni
on 7/31/11 1:18 pm
Would love to go but when is the exact time? Because I work and I just can't afford time off. Let me know, I am super excited!
Elizabeth N.
on 7/31/11 1:33 pm - Burlington County, NJ
Well, when do you get off? This won't be a huge gathering, so we can see about adjusting the time to your schedule. My preliminary idea about meeting would be at the Cattlemen's Cafe in Three Forks--actually just outside of town at the livestock auction. GOOD food and pleasant place, not a whiff of manure anywhere, I promise :-).

Again, this is all preliminary and subject to Vitacouple's approval, but I think it could work.

determineddanni
on 8/1/11 11:00 am
It would be great to go! I get off at 4:30pm M-F & Saturday I get off at 3pm. Sunday's I am free! So keep me updated!
Elizabeth N.
on 8/1/11 11:36 am - Burlington County, NJ
Oh heck, that's easy! You could be in Three Forks easily in time for supper then. I'll keep you in the loop!

determineddanni
on 8/1/11 12:29 pm
GREAT! Never thought I would get to go to one of these!
Most Active