Recent Posts

shellykayd
on 7/13/12 12:27 pm - Belgrade, MT
RNY on 10/15/12
Topic: RE: Anyone in the Bozeman area?
I am going to be seeing Dr. Roeher again, just trying to find a day that I can go up!  My kids have various camps and such this summer and then of course school will start and my husband works full time.  Won't have the $250 to give him next month, so maybe Sept or Oct.  I'll be sure to talk to him about the various surgeries he does.  I only have Medicare to cover it and money is really tight for us (two special needs kids and I'm disabled), so I'm just so scared of even getting my hopes up.  I have gotten to the point where I can't even go to the grocery store without major pain, much less play with my 6 year old.

Shelly
shellykayd
on 7/13/12 12:23 pm - Belgrade, MT
RNY on 10/15/12
I hope all went well!  I've not been on this board in quite a while, but since the scale just gave me the number 300, I've GOT to do something!

How are you doing?

Shelly
michalk63
on 6/1/12 12:59 pm, edited 6/1/12 12:59 pm
Hi,

I live in the Bozeman area. My WTS was Sept 26, 2011.  Had the gasteric sleeve with Dr Roeher in Great Falls,  and I don't regret it at all. My insurance company also made it easier than I thought. I hope your adjustment are going well. Good luck

Marina
pattan59801
on 3/19/12 2:12 pm - Missoula, MT
RNY on 04/04/12
Topic: RE: Jealousy
well its beenawhile,,,,but I have a surgery date!! I have to self pay but I am worth it

cuddles010982
on 3/7/12 10:16 am - Mt
Hi There,
i live in Bozeman and am having my surgery in Great Falls next monday the 12th with Dr. Mortenson. I am having RNY done. I decided to have the surgery on 11/11/11 and it took exactly 4 months to get the surgery. I had to wait on my insurance company but it ended up being a much easier process than what I was expecting.
seanbear66rn
on 1/5/12 6:59 pm - Dracut, MA
VSG on 04/06/12
Topic: LGBT forum invitation
Hello,
I just wanted to let people know   there is a forum for the community and anyone who is friendly and want to stop by. I was very active 3 years ago and would like to see it become active again.   It is listed under  "weight loss related"

I am not attempting to offend anyone. I understand that some might not agree with me posting. I am doing it to help LGBT people. Everyone has the right to not agree. I respect that.

Thank You !

Sean

If you have trouble finding it just PM me
Sean  

YOU CANNOT GIVE SOMEONE HELP........YOU CAN OFFER HELP,  IT IS UP TO THE OTHER PERSON TO ACCEPT  OR REJECT IT !!!

rlgilly
on 12/6/11 10:18 pm
Topic: Help please
Hi everyone, I am new to the site and was hoping someone could help guide me in getting montana medicaid to approve some type of weight control surgery for me. I live in Thompson Falls and I weigh 290 lbs. I have major back problems, diabetes, thyroid problems and who knows what else at this point in time. I am so depressed about my health and everything i am in tears most days. A few months ago my dr reffered me to a surgeon for lap band, and i was told that medicaid wont pay for it since i am over 21. diets dont wor****pt a log of my activities and food intake and i burn on average just over 1,000 more calories than i take in yet cant lose weight. Im sure a lot of it has to do with all the meds i am on for my back and everything.
the last neurosurgeon i saw for my back told me to get weight control surgery, and i told him what i was told.

can some one help guide me in what i need to do to get approved by montana medicaid? I am 43 yrs old, and female, and so tired of being fat and tired.

I want a clean house again!!!
rlgilly
on 12/6/11 8:41 pm
Topic: RE: Kalispell
Hi i just joined and if you need someone to talk to i would be happy to help you.
kellysue30
on 10/23/11 10:24 am - Mt
Topic: Kalispell
Anyone from the Kalispell area on here? I am looking for a support group. I am having lapband on Friday and heard there was a support group for WLS at the Library, but I can't get anymore info on it.
determineddanni
on 8/1/11 12:29 pm
Topic: RE: POSSIBLE VITALADY MEETING IN MT!!! INTERESTED? REPLY IMMEDIATELY!
GREAT! Never thought I would get to go to one of these!
Most Active