wondering

macaulie4
on 5/17/11 2:53 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 07/09/13
just curious if anyone has an update on Dr. Savoie? Any info would be greatly appreicated..Thank you..
Trish-hoping
on 5/17/11 10:35 am - Benton, Canada
Hi Macaulie what kind of update were you looking for? How long the waiting list is or what kind of surgeries? Not sure how to answer you:) Talk again soon Trish
HW-362 SW-330  (21lbs lost on pre-op diet)  Over HALF way there!!  
macaulie4
on 5/17/11 11:31 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 07/09/13
I am curious about where he is for consults. My referral was sent in March 2009, just wondering how far down the line he is..lolSorry I guess I  should have explained a little better. I realize I haven't waited as long as some have, but I'm excited to enter the losers bench..
Thank you for replying..
jjwbuster
on 5/17/11 1:30 pm - Saint John, Canada
 The last time I checked (my referral was March 2009 as well) and I was told I probably wouldn't get my first consult until early 2012. However, some people are moved ahead based on request from Dr. Savoie.

One person on here only had a 10 month wait from referral to surgery but I think that was very rare.

referral sent March 2009/ Approval signed March 2013/Surgery May 2013

HW: 404  Pre OP Liquid: 375   SW: 349   CW: 271

sunnie41
on 5/17/11 9:58 pm - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12
i have been on the list since 2004-2005. but was off the list a year.  i was put back on.  i called and was told that if everything goes well, i will be in the autumn this year. but i have not met or talked to dr savoie yet. his receptionist said i should get the paperwork soon for a consult.  i believe (dont quote me on this) that she said they are working on 2008's this year.
Kitty_mom
on 5/26/11 10:34 am - New Maryland, Canada
Anyone else remember that when Dr S first started, he wasn't going to have a wait list!! I never believed that would happen.

Karmy
on 5/27/11 1:02 am - Escuminac,N.-B, Canada
VSG on 03/08/12
 Well happen to DR Savoie was that DR Beausoleil send all the patience he had from bathurst there . plus he is doing 2008 now,cuz i`m one of them.i think his just stated the 2009 .He can only do two patiences a week i think.Dr Savoie thought at first it would go faster .But what stop him was he doesn`t have his own clinic.he have to share the diabitic clinic.He was discourage for that .but its still going good.I think he will not do the gastro bypass @ all. He only do the band & sleeve.Band is u need fills and sleeve can work the same as band (slow) but if u fallow rules and that diet the way its seppost to be in the 9 months u loss all. i seen it and i was wow....i can`t believe it work better then the gastro...my good i can`t wait to go..if medicare don`t do this to all, will be going in the lossing bench,,,i want to be there too..keep faith.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1045 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1901 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1753 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1752 views