Good Luck Michelle

kkyymm
on 4/18/12 2:23 am - Lincoln, Canada
Just wanted to wish you good luck tomorrow and Happy Birthday!!!!  Sounds like you are doing so well already.

sunnie41
on 4/18/12 3:09 am - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12
i second that. good luck :o)
Kitty_mom
on 4/18/12 7:02 am - New Maryland, Canada
Happy birthday a day early.  You are giving yourself the best present ever.  I am sorry I can't be there personally "Sis", but I would not risk giving you what I have.  I have told my guardian angel to spend tomorrow with my OH angel- best I could do!  Let us all know how you are doing, as soon as you are able.
(For those of you who don't know- Michelle managed to visit me in recovery after my surgery by telling a little white lie about being my sister. Give Michelle a job of being your angel & she does it 110%!)

Charline M.
on 4/19/12 2:31 am
VSG on 02/23/12
Thinking of you today!  Welcome to the loser's bench!!!
~Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.~        
Kitty_mom
on 4/19/12 9:59 am - New Maryland, Canada
Thinking of you Michelle. I hope you are resting comfortably after a routine procedure.
Don''t drool too much after that handsome Dr B!  Panting can pull the stitches!  LOL
  I do love that man's smile & eyes &...... Thank God I  am not too old to look!

Mary C.
on 4/20/12 2:29 am - Glovertown, Canada
Hoping you had a smooth and trouble free surgery yesterday and it's clear sailing for you! Congrats!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1031 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1883 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1739 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1738 views