6 months update

Charline M.
on 8/19/12 11:33 am
VSG on 02/23/12
Well, I was sleeved on February 23rd.  My boost started on February 8th.

This was a decision I will NEVER regret.  I would do it again tomorrow if I needed to. 

I started at 343.8lbs.

And I am now at 245

Same dress, but in the last one I have to hold it at the side because it's too big.

I went from a size 5x to 1x.  Size 46G to a 40DDD. 

Even my ring size has gone from a 10 to an almost 8.

It's incredibly exciting as I near my 100lbs lost mark.

I no longer sleep with a cpap, my blood pressure and sugar are normal.  I no longer have to walk downstairs backwards.  My knees and ankles don't hurt.  I can paint my toenails, tie my shoes and sit with my legs crossed (yay!).  I can get down on the floor and get up (not very well, as my knees hurt some). 

I went down waterslides this summer, I am no longer afraid of patio furniture or seat belts.  I can cuddle my kids in my lap (because I have one!!!). 

I have been incredibly fortunate to have an amazing family to support me as well.  And my husband is happy that I'm happy and that makes us even more happy (if you know what I mean :) ok tmi but still it's a bonus).

I've been incredibly busy moving my salon and trophy shop into their own location but I still lurk and check the messages on here.  I've talked with a few of you and love to hear how everyone is doing.

For the waiters....don't despair, the time will come and you'll be forever grateful.  :)

Talk to you guys later!!!
C
~Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are good is like expecting the bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.~        
(deactivated member)
on 8/19/12 4:45 am, edited 8/19/12 4:49 am - Musquash, NB, Canada
VSG on 10/02/12
 You look fantastic. I am glad you posted about you and your hubby being 'happy'. That is something I am sure many of us secretly want to know... but are afraid to ask. Thanks so much for sharing your story with us. I find this to be a great comfort and source of strength as I await my turn... I wanna be a loser... I never thought in my life that I would say that with a smile on my face!!!

CONGRATS!!!

Danielle
Cindy F.
on 8/19/12 6:05 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 02/05/13
 Thanks so much for the update Charline, it's great to watch your success. Almost 100 lbs in six months?! Amazing and SO inspiring. Please continue to keep is posted and congratulations on all your hard work!
sunnie41
on 8/20/12 9:13 am - Canada
VSG on 05/17/12
awesome work so far. love seeing your posts. thanks for giving us an update. great to hear about all the support you have, that helps a great deal.
Prinnylynn
on 8/21/12 10:41 am - Canada
 Yayyyyy Charline..I am so pleased and proud of you.

The day my phone rang and it was you on the other end, I could have cried. I was having a self pity day where I just wanted to eat and sleep. I am sure you thought I was a lunatic cause I was talking non stop...... you gave me wind in my sails!

You look amazing! Hope the move is going ok.

xoxo

M
Kitty_mom
on 8/21/12 4:39 pm - New Maryland, Canada
OMG girl- I almost don't recognize you!  You look amazing. Keep up the good work!

jjwbuster
on 8/22/12 6:00 pm - Saint John, Canada
 Charline you look great! I can't believe that much time has already gone by. Hopefully I won't be too much longer.

referral sent March 2009/ Approval signed March 2013/Surgery May 2013

HW: 404  Pre OP Liquid: 375   SW: 349   CW: 271

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1031 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1883 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1739 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1738 views