Update

Michael B.
on 3/20/13 12:24 pm - Canada

Hey everybody! i got my results so far from my last visit this past tuesday with the doctor, so far since january 23rd, i have lost 63lbs! im feeling great and the best that i have been in years, how is everyone else feeling lately post op or pre op? also i was wondering does anyone have any snack tips? meal tips? sometimes its really hard to find the right things to eat, though im trying to get in as much protein as i can at this stage

jjwbuster
on 3/20/13 1:00 pm - Saint John, Canada

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a great!!!!!!!!!!!

referral sent March 2009/ Approval signed March 2013/Surgery May 2013

HW: 404  Pre OP Liquid: 375   SW: 349   CW: 271

Lesley42
on 3/21/13 1:55 am - Canada

Wow that is amazing!!! You must feel incredible... I cant wait for my call angry

Lesley42                        
Cindy F.
on 3/21/13 6:28 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 02/05/13

Congratulations Michael - I'm jealous!!!

Michael B.
on 3/23/13 12:05 am - Canada

you'll get there in no time cindy!

Anxiousgirl
on 3/21/13 8:11 am

Wow! broken heart way to go!

IslandMomma
on 3/21/13 10:00 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

CONGRATS...That is fantastic!!!  Have you tried the Greek yogurt mixed with no sugar choc. pudding and a little sweetner....it is a real treat and has protein too.....

Michael B.
on 3/23/13 12:04 am - Canada

sounds tasty ill try that thanks! :)

BrownIdGirl2
on 3/21/13 11:17 am

Wow, that is amazing.. congrats!

I`m meet the Dr again in a month to sign the papers and then there is a 4-5 month wait period to surgery.

Just wondering did you get the sleeve or band?

Are you having problems eating food in general, any intolerances and or discomforts?

I guess I want to know, does it feel different when you eat?

Michael B.
on 3/23/13 12:04 am - Canada

Firstly congrats to you as well BrownIdGirl2, thats exciting news!! i got the sleeve because it was a much better option than the band in my opinion, actually im not having that many problems eating the problem i have it quantity i cannot hardly eat much so what i do eat i have to make it count, make sure its healthy things that my body needs :) though i must say that there is quite a bit of discomfort at times if i eat foods that are hard to digest or eat too fast, the hardest part of this whole process was the boost diet once that is done its smooth sailing at least for me it was :)

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1032 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1884 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1739 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1738 views