surgery went well

bigchris
on 4/10/14 5:39 am - Canada

my surgery went well I had a hernia that I didn't knew I had so he fixed that to so a 2 for 1 deal but I'm a little soar. nice to be home in my own bed slept on the couch sitting up because could not get comfortable laying down but past the rest of the gas today so it doesn't hurt that much now had dry heaves that wasn't good it to is gone now. it's nice able to drink more then shakes now and the time should go by fast I can't wait to get the staples out so I can finish healing. only got to talk to Dr B for a minute the next day when he told me I could go home and it's nice they don't try to rush you out the door they wait to you are ready. you should get a pain medcation to help for the drive home it was very bumpy ride and I was very soar when I got home but they give you some good pain pills to take when you get home and it helps.      

tookayo
on 4/10/14 7:41 am - Canada

Hi Chris,glad your surgery went well also thanks for answers about post op diet  keep us posted  on how you are doing.I can't wait to be on the other side  day 3 of the shakes.any ideas on how to make the shakes  go down easy haha.

(deactivated member)
on 4/10/14 8:55 am - Oromocto, Canada

Glad to hear you are doing well!  Wow, now to get working on the weight loss. Those pounds are gonna come flying off!

ErinG
on 4/10/14 9:19 am
VSG on 04/07/14

Hey bigchris I was just about to post a message and I saw yours so thought i would see how things went, Glad to hear things went and are going well, I to had alot if gas pain still today i am having a little pain but as the days go buy it gets better, and it is SO NICE to have something that isnt boost..LOL.. and the drive home yesterday for me was for some parts of the drive, Im glad your feeling better, I wish you all the success in the world :D 

Lesley42
on 4/10/14 11:02 am - Canada

So glad to hear your doing well!! The future is going to be so wonderful with a new you... all the best!!

Lesley42                        
jjwbuster
on 4/11/14 10:14 am - Saint John, Canada
jjwbuster
on 4/11/14 10:16 am - Saint John, Canada

Glad to hear that things went well. Happy for you to be on the mend and now the excitement begins...watching the scale free fall 

referral sent March 2009/ Approval signed March 2013/Surgery May 2013

HW: 404  Pre OP Liquid: 375   SW: 349   CW: 271

(deactivated member)
on 4/12/14 10:10 am - Oromocto, Canada

How are you feeling now Chris?  Are you able to sleep in your bed now?  How is the pain in the stomach area?  Hope you are improving with leaps and bounds every day!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1043 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1898 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1751 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1750 views