happy easter everyone

bigchris
on 4/20/14 2:41 am - Canada

have a wonderful Easter long weekend everyone hope everyone does good during this tempting time of the month. I had a nice bowl of broth for my Easter dinner well everyone had ham and scallop potatoes but this is what I had to give up for now to be healthy and I did take a portion and put it in the freezer to next Friday so I can puree it for my first puree dinner meal. Had use a lot of willpower today with all this chocolate laying around from the kids but I did good I went and put it all away so if I don't see it I won't want it. and to my friends who are the shakes your almost there so keep up the good work everyone.

Happy Easter everyone

tookayo
on 4/20/14 10:23 am - Canada

This is a happy Easter only one more day to go you are smart to put away a meal for later  I hope that you are feeling well and things are getting easier you have been there to answer all my question I thank you for this

bigchris
on 4/20/14 10:51 am - Canada

no problem it helps to talk to people that are going threw the same thing that's why they made this site and I think this site is very helpful.

Lesley42
on 4/21/14 12:10 pm - Canada

Happy Easter to you too... it is hard to refrain from the chocolate... I just tell myself that's what got me to where I was in the first place so I just walk away.. all the best!

Lesley42                        
Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1047 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1903 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1755 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1753 views