6 weeks after surgery

bigchris
on 5/26/14 6:57 am - Canada

hi everyone how is everybody doing well I seen DR B today for my check up everything is good I have heart burn so he gave me some pills for it eating normal food not much but I feel full only a cup a meal. I'm down 57 pounds since 2 week of shacks to now and I lost a total of 65 pounds since I sign my papers on Nov 20 so the weight is going down in the right direction. Hope everyone has a great summer and I hope the weather will warm up. let's have some up dates people I like to know how everyone is doing.

(deactivated member)
on 5/26/14 10:09 am - Oromocto, Canada

Way to go!!  Pretty soon we'll be calling you little Chris!

tookayo
on 5/26/14 11:49 am - Canada

Glad you are doing well and rocking your sleeve .I see Dr.B next week I am down 47lbs hoping to have 50lbs it will happen when it happens .keep up the good work and keep us posted.

kim_pei
on 5/27/14 2:42 am - Canada

you guys are doing great!

ErinG
on 6/3/14 2:32 am
VSG on 04/07/14

That is awesom Chris, congratulations, Im only down 32lbs since friday, im walking everyday, eating what and when im supposed, and drinking tons of water, the doc said im right on track so im happy with it, but you seem to be doing fantastic, :D congratulations :D

bigchris
on 6/3/14 6:28 am - Canada

your doing great the weight going to disappear and it's feels so good when you see the weight come off and you get more motivated to do things. Have a great summer and I talk to you again soon.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1043 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1898 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1751 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1750 views