hope everyone is having a great summer

bigchris
on 7/2/14 8:34 pm - Canada

hi everyone hope everyone is having a great summer and the weight is still coming off. It's been hard on some days with not eating some things I really enjoyed but that what I have to do to be healthy I bring some thing healthy with me in my cooler when I go trailer hoping at the campground so I have a better option to choose from instead of eating junk food all night. I started drinking crystal light and vodka for a summer night drink instead of mixing it with pop or drinking beer or coolers but I limited my self to a couple a night on the weekends. so have a great summer and let me know how everyone is doing I lost 93 pounds and is now weigh in at 295 pounds.

tookayo
on 7/3/14 4:04 am - Canada

Chris you are doing great 93lbs lost keep up the weight loss and you have the best summer.PS how much alcohol do you mix with Crystal light.

(deactivated member)
on 7/3/14 5:19 am - Oromocto, Canada

Where do you go camping Chris?  We are seasonal in chipman. Great spot!

bigchris
on 7/4/14 11:11 pm - Canada

I put a 1 or 2 oz in a water bottle with crystal light and I have my camper at beausejour camp ground in shediac it's only 10 minutes from home but still feels like camping and if the weather gets bad like today we can go home and if we want to go after work we are not to far away. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1043 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1898 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1751 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1750 views