Coffee in PEI

IslandMomma
on 11/17/14 12:04 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

Anyone interested in coming to just talk...Tuesday Nov 18, 7pm, Robins close to the Walmart.....hope to see you there..nice to have a mix of pre and post surgery .....

kim_pei
on 11/17/14 12:38 pm - Canada

Hi Momma!  Can I ask a favor...can we meet someplace else?  Like Tim's in Sherwood?  I can't fit in the chairs at Robins lol  And the last two times I went it was very uncomfortable...my surgery hasnt happened yet! lol

IslandMomma
on 11/17/14 7:19 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

Tims' is just SO busy...it is hard to get 4-5 chairs together......we have used the stools at Robins before...they don't work either???....It will be hard to rearrange the place this late...I am sure someone will go to the wrong place, but if that is what we need to do, we can change it to Tims on the corner of North River Rd...that may be the ONE that we may get a break and not be full at 7pm....see you there at 7...

jndrake
on 11/19/14 9:02 am - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
VSG on 12/10/13

WAAAHHHAAA I am so mad at myself that I missed this! I wasnt on the site for a bit

and forgot to check on the date! I hope you had a good time and I will have to wait until the next one to see you all!! I could cry boo hoo!!!!

"You're off to great places today is your day your mountain is waiting so get on your way.Oh the Places you'll go" Dr.Seuss

kim_pei
on 11/19/14 5:01 pm - Canada

I am sorry I was not able to go I had an emergency with one of my kids.  I am so sorry and if we could do it again I will come!

IslandMomma
on 11/19/14 7:22 pm - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 05/10/12

No worries...we all have busy lives...next time maybe....

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1046 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1902 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1754 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1753 views