Still waiting for Boisvert :)

daretodream2016
on 1/26/17 9:34 am

Well I am at about a year and a month in and I am not so patiently waiting. I did call his office and they let me know dietician appointments would count at this point so I go see her on the 6th so thats progress yay lol. They told me at about six months of waiting the dietician would not count so at least thats some progress lol. I have to track what I am eating and the time I eat to show her. I just can't wait to get this underway ! Who else is still waiting ?

Katyoung1
on 1/26/17 9:07 pm

w a i t i n g ....

Megall
on 1/27/17 4:54 pm - Canada

It's well worth the wait :)  Good luck and I hope you get in soon!  I go see him this Tuesday for my last post op follow up.

Jess191
on 1/31/17 5:44 pm

I was referred to Dr. Boisvert in August 2015.  Got a call from Erin in November 2016.  Met with Catherine McCain at end of November and early December.  Did the trial liquid diet in December and today I had my first appointment with Dr. Bosivert.  Now I am waiting for my barium swallow and back to Dr. Boisvert for a surgery date.  Hang in there!

KL_Girl
on 3/2/17 3:36 am

It will be a year for me, this month or next, since I was referred. I got so tired of waiting and had gained 35 - 40 lbs just waiting, so I contacted Catherine McCain and have been seeing her since November. I wanted to at least get back to where I was when I was referred. Thankfully, I am back where I started now. I am anxiously waiting to hear from Dr. Boisvert's office.....just want to get his over with....Maybe we will be together! Good luck on your progress!

jazz9
on 10/18/17 9:26 am
Lap Band on 10/30/17

Hi !
I was called on the 9th of June for the progress to begin. Saw Catherine twice .. Now Im on my 2 weeks of shakes and surgery on october the 30th ! I hope you get news soon !!

PaulaPB
on 10/25/17 2:58 pm

When was your referral sent in? I haven't heard anything yet and I was referred back in May of 2016...can't wait to get the call and get the ball rolling

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1031 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1883 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1739 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1738 views