Total lost:120lbs

Goal weight was: 160lbs

SURPASED MY GOAL WEIGHT!!!!

My new goal weight: 150lbs

My personal goal weight:136lbs, for a normal BMI

20lbs to go!

My BMI is now in the 20s! 28.5 ...wow!

-Still wanting to work out, but can't find the will power to start

-Weight loss has pretty much stalled, losing about 1-2lbs per month, but gonna try my best to keep losing. I would rather keep losing slowly than not lose at all

-Water consumption getting better on some days

-my wrists are skinny. I used to not wear bracelets because I felt my wrist were too chubby.

-same thing with my neck, I wear more necklaces now

-had to have my wedding ring re-sized from 8.5 to 6.5...that's a lot! And it's still a bit lose

Going on vacation soon and I am bringing 3 bikinis....last time I wore one I was about 6 years old...gonna wear them proudly since I will be out of the country....don't expect to see me this summer around here in one...hahaha....well...you never know....depends how I feel in them I guess.

Thinking about getting a referral for plastic surgery...I really wanted to go see Skanes but she is not taking any referrals at this time...My friend had surgery with Hussein 2 months ago and looks fabulous.... I was thinking of trying Dr Dool...

Still no regrets! So grateful for this surgery, truly is life-changing

" I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday"

VSG: April 19, 2016, Dr. Beausoleil, Moncton NB, Canada

5' 2'' HW:276 SW:267 CW:149 GW:150 DreamW:136

Sunnyskiesahead
on 5/1/17 10:52 am

Good for you! It is all the things that go along with the weight loss that make life more exciting and fun. I crossed my legs for the first time in many years a few weeks ago. I was so happy!

Cindy F.
on 5/2/17 5:40 am - Charlottetown, Canada
VSG on 02/05/13

Congratulations on your success!

Dr. Dool is my surgeon and he's amazing! He did my abdomen and provided top notch care (he even gave me his cell number over Christmas in case anything came up post-op!), his support staff are amazing and his work is the best. My incisions were neat and clean, I had no infections, he was always accessible and I love the results. He's very thorough and knows what he's doing. He'll be doing my legs, arms and chest as well and I'm so happy I went with him! It took approximately one year from when my referral went in, until surgery, I'd suggest getting your referral in early (about a six month wait for the first consult). If you can swing the costs, I'd definitely go for it, you'll love the results. Message me if you're interested in costs or other details.

You're a true inspiration!

Referral sent April 2004 / First Consult-Moncton June 2012 / Surgery - February 2013

5'6" / Pre-Op 355 lbs / Current Weight 185 lbs

KL_Girl
on 5/11/17 3:42 am

OMG! I cannot believe it has been a year already! I have seen your whole progress and it has been fabulous! Good for you! I am very proud of you! I sure hope you still give us updates! Look forward to them! I am still waiting, don't think it will be too awful long now though. I expect to get a call in a few months. Hopefully my progress will be as half as great as yours! Welcome to your new life! If you do decide to get plastic surgery, please post all about it....I'm already very interested in it 'cause I know I will need it.

Keep doing great! Thanks again for sharing you story and progress....

Most Active
Recent Topics
Revision to sleeve
KL_Girl · 1 replies · 1032 views
Removal scheduled for tomorrow
Krista C. · 2 replies · 1884 views
DS - 5.5 years after the Sleeve
Henry M. · 1 replies · 1740 views
Facebook page
Raisin_girl · 5 replies · 1739 views