Tomorrow March 14th, The Pug's Momma will be different,,,,

A.D.
on 3/13/06 2:53 am - Matthews, NC, NC
Yes Campers, As if I have not bugged you all enough , I thought I would say it again. Tomorrow I have my RYN surgery. You all Please pray for me and my family that The Lord's will , will be done. Love you all my OH Family Allison
perryla
on 3/13/06 3:02 am - Gastonia, NC
Allison My prayers are with you for an uneventful surgery and a rapid recovery. Larry
Incredible S.
on 1/17/07 9:52 pm - Northern, IL
Yooo hooo valerie way to go!!! It feels good!! Great job! Keep up the good work!! Lisa
ANGIET
on 3/13/06 3:13 am - Conover, NC
You have my prayers even as I post. I know you are nervous. Just try and leave your fears in the hands of the Lord. Thats really all we can do and with that peace in your heart you can face anything. Just think this time tomorrow you will be on the "losing" side. Take Care. Angie
I Believe
on 3/13/06 4:12 am - Bessemer City, NC
Hey Allison! I will be praying for your surgery to go well and that the Lord and His angels surround you during the surgery and your healing process. Try to lift it all up to Him and let Him take all your worries away. Dr. M. is a great surgeon and you will be in wonderful hands with him and the Lord. I had my surgery on 8/16/2006 and I am now down 118lbs! What a difference it makes. This is an amazing tool to help us out! God Bless Sweetie! Nancy 5'8" 320/202/170 (Dr. goal, ultimate 150 for me )
tigersmom
on 3/13/06 5:19 am - Kinston, NC
Allison, Congratulations on this Big day you've waited so long for! I'll say a special prayer for you tonight, and ask the Lord to just put a hedge of around you, and guide the surgens hand in all that he does. I know you'll be fine, and be back home before you know it. Take care. Hugs to you, Perry W.
jamey0509
on 3/13/06 5:50 am - Charlotte, NC
You're gonna do GREAAAAT Allison!!! I'll be thinking of you all day tomorrow...make sure Gavin let's us know as soon as possible how you're doing. Love Ya, Jamey
Shawnteria Cornelius
on 3/13/06 7:52 am - Charlotte, NC
Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I am so happy for you. I will send up my prayer for you. Congrats on your surgery and I wish you a speedy recovery.
Lisa L.
on 3/13/06 8:52 am - Winston Salem, NC
You're gonna do great, Pug Mom! Just think...tomorrow starts a whole new phase of life...the new, healthier you! You'll be in my prayers, hon, and I'll request He send a couple of just to look after you. Lisa L
Maureen M.
on 3/13/06 10:09 am - Shelby, NC
Well Allison, the day is finally here. Hope it all goes smooth for you and you have little little pain. I'm on the mend -- each day a wee bit better. Be prepared that you might be a bit uncomfortable. I kept not hearing the MAJOR surgery part that everyone told me. It is major and it takes time to recover from being cut opn But doctor says it will only improve each day. Lots of love, special prayers and many blessings for a quick recovery, Maureen
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 570 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1601 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1294 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1631 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2663 views