A great Support Mtg in Gastonia!

I Believe
on 3/13/06 12:39 pm - Bessemer City, NC
Hey all! Thank you all for attending tonight at our new location. I really do like it and I think it was a very laid back and relaxing place to meet. I am looking so forward to sharing the meetings with all of you, and Rita will be doing our meeting next month. Our attendees tonight were as follows: Nancy Eaker (me) Larry Perry Jimmie Perry Dollie Bailey Sandi Edwards Wendy Cloninger Angie Travis Jeff Williams Melissa Thomas Tonigirl Putman Tina Langer Chris Abernathy Tiana Langer Clytie Robinson Rita Haas Kathy Campbell You all are looking so wonderful and it was great to see you! For anyone interested in our meetings, whether you are pre-op, post-op or just interested in the surgery, you are more than welcome to come and join us. We meet the first Monday of each month at 6pm. I will be posting for the next meeting as it gets closer. you all! Nancy
jttaurus
on 3/13/06 12:46 pm - Charlotte, NC
Sorry I missed it we were out looking at a new rental house and lost track of the time. I really need to put my shyness away and come. I don't get home until 6, is it ok to come afterwards?
I Believe
on 3/13/06 1:01 pm - Bessemer City, NC
Hey Jennifer! I just sent you an email! Nancy
Sandi0521
on 3/13/06 8:19 pm - Gastonia, NC
Hey Nancy, I had a wonderful time at the meeting. I can't wait until the next one. Hearing everyone talk about their experiences really helps me cope. Sometimes I think I'm going wacko....you guys give me strenght......Thanks, Sandi
perryla
on 3/13/06 8:27 pm - Gastonia, NC
Nancy I think it was a great place to have a meeting. I liked the relaxed atmosphere and not having food around as a focus. Everyone looked great and it still amazes me the progress people have made from month to month. Thank you for doing a great job in getting us set up in this place. Larry
TONIGIRL
on 3/13/06 10:12 pm - Kings Mountain, NC
Yes yes yes! It was great!! Love ya all! Tonigirl
Aunty Emme
on 3/14/06 5:22 am - Lower piedmont, NC
Loved it - loved the location (even though I DID think I was going to get the meatball sub for dinner........... ) Thank you so much. Depending on my schedule, I'll look into helping with a meeting. Thank you! Melissa
march-hare
on 3/14/06 6:51 am - Huntersville, NC
Nancy, I want to come so bad and then the school bus comes and supper is on, somebody's always something.....Maybe next month. Hope you and Michael are well. I thinks about ya'll every time I feel a little dry. take care. I appreciate all the help and support I get from you guys all the time GAil
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1603 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1632 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2664 views