Good morning on surgery day..............

english
on 3/13/06 5:59 pm - Matthews, NC
Well folks, it is 4.50am, and it is THE DAY. Pug Mom is still resting but we will be setting off to Presby at 5.30am to be there for a 6.30am check-in with surgery posted to start at 8.30am. Nervous? Yes, we both are. We had a few calls last night wishing Allison well for today, bags are packed, I have camera ready for obligatory pictures and a small pocket radio to listen to whilst waiting. So folks, pleased have a blessed and safe day on your journeys, and please think about Allison as she joins the unique group of losers.... Gavin ps/ will contact one of our WLS friends to post an update as soon as I can....
mblove
on 3/13/06 6:04 pm - Gastonia, NC
Wow..I think back to a year ago and I can remember the feeling of leaving for the hospital. I said a small prayer for Allison and I am sure that things will turn out great. She has a great surgeon and she will go far....Congrats and Best Wishes....Melissa
aamy2angels
on 3/13/06 8:02 pm - Charlotte, NC
Happy day for Allison and Gavin, I will keep you both in my prayers today that things go perfectly and Allison has absolutely no problems. I know you are in good hands. I will watch for a post that she is out and doing great! Pat
Lisa L.
on 3/13/06 9:24 pm - Winston Salem, NC
Thoughts and prayers are will you both! Allison is gonna be better then fine, she's gonna be GREAT! Lisa L.
english
on 3/14/06 6:50 am - Matthews, NC
Thanks Pat, Lisa and Mellisa and those who also prayed but never posted!!! Gavin
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 565 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1593 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1289 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1622 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2654 views