Roll call, Its Hump Day!!

ANGIET
on 3/14/06 9:25 pm - Conover, NC
Just think we have almost made it to Friday. Good morning NC! Hope all is well with everyone. Post us a quick line and let us know what you are up to. Don't be a lurker. Did anyone besides me get blown away by the wind yesterday? I tried to walk at lunch and its the first time in along time that I felt like something was trying to pick me up! Get it "pick me up"! Its nice to feel like I can be picked up by someone or something. Ok, enough of my nonsense. Happy Wednesday everyone. God Bless. Angie
Lisa L.
on 3/14/06 9:54 pm - Winston Salem, NC
Good morning, Angie. Boy, you have a lot of energy for first thing in the morning. I'm sitting at work...trying to actually avoid having to do anything. and trying to get a hold of the Forsyth County Spay/Neuter Clinic (My newest baby needs a trip to the vet). Hope everyone is having a great day. Lisa L.
Nancy Hall
on 3/14/06 10:05 pm - Charlotte, NC
Good morning! There was quite a chill in the air this morning. Losing all my insulation is really making me wish the warm weather would get here and stay! I had my 3 month post-op with my doc yesterday and he added a few supplements to my diet, but said I was doing great! I feel great! Time for a little breakfast - cottage cheese, YUM! Hope everyone has a happy Hump Day! Nancy H
tigersmom
on 3/14/06 10:41 pm - Kinston, NC
Goodmorning Angie, Sorry you alomost got blown away, but I'm sure the feeling was GRRREAT....... Just doing boreing house cleaning today, still waiting for my ins. Approval....Pray it will be soon, I'm sitting on pins and needles and I tell you, they don't feel good at all Have a great day. Perry W.
jamey0509
on 3/14/06 11:26 pm - Charlotte, NC
Hi everyone, Hope you all have great day and will see you on the losing side next week if all goes as planned....sending love out to Adrienne and Allison who've had surgery this week and are recovering...
march-hare
on 3/14/06 11:45 pm - Huntersville, NC
Going to Northlake to walk in a few. Tried to do that yesteday when I went to get smaller bra LOL. Ended up finding the Polo sale at Belks and bought 6 shirts, all chaps or Polo for my son for next year (put away for santa). spent 110.00. He has a pretty pink,purple and blue one for Easter and a polo short sleeve knit for now, dark colors but he doesnt know the difference. Saved 351.00!!! Now of course I wouldnt have ever paid 85.00 for a shirt for him....one had been 110.00!! But trust me.. My heart was pumping !!! Have a great day everybody Gail
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 565 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1593 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1289 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1622 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2654 views