Pug Mom D update.........

english
on 3/15/06 7:34 am - Matthews, NC
Well folks, not long back from hospital and here is the update..... Allison is doing fine, been on fluids all day and out of bed walking around. 6pm tonight was going to be her first CIB meal, along with water. Dr. Melkonian was in earlier today and he is pleased with her progress. He asked us if she would be interested in attending the Presby seminar next week, and Allison has agreed to go. She feels quite honored to be going along so people can ask about her surgery etc. but all is well, I am home now looking after the dogs and will be bringing her home tomorrow morning sometime. So until then, the world of losers has one more in it's ranks! Gavin.
Ro Smiley
on 3/15/06 8:04 am - Charlotte, NC
Gavin, I am so glad to hear that Allison is doing well. Please tell her that I am thinking of her. Please let me know if you guys need anything! Roberta
english
on 3/15/06 8:15 am - Matthews, NC
Many thanks Roberta......
Lisa L.
on 3/15/06 11:31 am - Winston Salem, NC
It sounds like Allison is coming along great, Gavin. Thanks so much for keeping us informed! (I bet the doggies are missing her, though). Tell her we are all thinking of her. Lisa L.
adrienne
on 3/15/06 8:07 pm - siler city, NC
hi gavin, when allison gets home i would love to chat with her and share experiences. we were just a day apart. does she have a screen name on yahoo, msn, or aol. maybe when she comes home she can give it to me. i hope you did ok with this experience. my fiance was very supportive but i had surgery so far away that he had to stay home with the kids. i know the driving and the anxiety had a toll on him. i am so glad to be with such a special man. she is truely blessed to have such a wonderful supportive husband. adrienne
perryla
on 3/15/06 8:50 pm - Gastonia, NC
Gavin Thanks for sharing the great news about Allison. Now she is on the loser's bench also. I know her dogs miss her if ya'lls pugs are as obsessive-compulsive as ours is. Larry
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1603 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1632 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2664 views