whohoooooo I gotta date & a time

GeeGee
on 3/16/06 3:50 am - East Bend, NC
I am scheduled for April 10th at "HIGH NOON". They also said all I had to pay is $100.00(one hundred) dollars, can you even believe that. I thought the absolute lowest would be around $4,000.00! God is great and so is BCBS - of which I am covered by my DH's policy and by the Federal Government! The secondary insurance is what saved us a small fortune. I just had to share. Bye for now Glenda HAPPY HAPPY, JOY JOY
debsjoy
on 3/16/06 4:09 am - Marshville, NC
I am happy for you, yes God is a great God and knows our every need but Have you heard that it cost that much usually? I have BCBS options, and I didn't know that it would cost that much, if so I may not be able to have the surgery, I pray it won't be that much, what the heck are we paying such high insurance premiums if we have to pay that much out of pocket? Well I will just have to believe that God will help me too, and not worry about it. Once again Congrats, Deborah
Lisa L.
on 3/16/06 4:27 am - Winston Salem, NC
Woo Hoo! The countdown starts! I am so happy for you, Glenda! And that is EXCELLENT about your insurance coverage! My total out of pocket is going to be $1350 with BCBS BlueCare ($500 deductable, $500 for psych and $350 for Nutritionist). Lisa L.
pbeane1
on 3/16/06 4:53 am - Lexington, NC
Way to go, Glenda! I'm praying I won't be too far behind you! One question (I just looked at your profile again) - you say Susan told you that you were approved on Feb. 24th. Are you just now getting a surgery date? Just curious as to why it took so long to get a date after the approval. I've completed all my pre-op stuff. Just had my Mary Martha appointment on the 14th - so, the waiting is really just beginning. I, too, have BCBS Blue Options, but my biggest problem is our new insurance year begins on May 1st - so, I'll have to meet my deductible all over again and just had met it for this year! I would've loved to had my surgery before April 30th! Best of luck to you (and to all the others) with your upcoming surgery! Patti
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 565 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1593 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1289 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1622 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2654 views