Roll Call, Happy St. Pats Day!

ANGIET
on 3/16/06 9:21 pm - Conover, NC
Happy Friday, Happy St. Patricks Day! Thank goodness it's Friday! How many people do we have out there that are really Irish? Are you wearing green? I have a little green in my shirt. Enough that I can't get pinched. Well, I went to Wal-mart yesterday and got me some Claritin D and praise the Lord, I feel better!! I am so glad that I am not sneezing my head off. I've already hit Curves this morning and I am ready to get this day going. Hope everyone that has had surgery is doing well. Everyone that has upcoming surgeries, you are in my prayers. Lets get the board hopping today!! Love to all. Take care. Angie
Nancy Hall
on 3/16/06 9:42 pm - Charlotte, NC
Top of th' mornin' to ya! I'm not Irish, but I've got a green shirt on and my brand new size 16 crop pants!!!!! I like that better than the size 3Xs I had before! My daughter had to start her Zyrtec again, yesterday she was pitiful sounding. You are my hero - already been to Curves! What an inspiration! I know I'll need to escape work here in a little while and I'll take a walk by the lake. I'm SO glad that the weather is improving. I'm displaced and I only have 14 more days at work. I'm looking forward to being home for a little while. I'm planning to enjoy the summer weather before I go out beating the pavement again looking for work. I hope everyone is well and planning a fun, fun weekend! Take care! Nancy
Lisa L.
on 3/16/06 10:47 pm - Winston Salem, NC
I really hope that, after surgery (1 month and 1 day!), I will have as much energy as you do, Angie! Clariton is a gift from God. Dont know how I would survive Spring without it. Happy St. Patricks Day to all. I am wearing a green shirt, solely to avoid being pinched. I am 100% Italian, not a drop of Irish blood, but my significant other IS Irish so I have learned to appreciate good ole St. Patrick. Lisa L.
Sandi0521
on 3/16/06 10:57 pm - Gastonia, NC
Hey Angie, Happy St. Patricks Day to you too. I'm not wearing green, I'm trying to get pinched. Hopefully by a good looking guy......Woo Hoo.... I'm glad its the weekend too.......Hope everyone has a great weekend........ Sandi
perryla
on 3/17/06 12:13 am - Gastonia, NC
Angie I've got on green today and am 1/4 Irish. My wife says I am 100% bull. Luckily I haven't needed anything for allergies yet. I usually get all my stuff in the fall. Must be ragweed. Have a great weekend and enjoy this beautiful weather that we have been given. Larry
march-hare
on 3/17/06 5:17 am - Huntersville, NC
Happy St Pat's ! Hope the day has gone your whey(wls humor) I'm hittin' the Claritin too. Thank goodnes for it or we'd all be sleeping off our Benadryl Gail
Maureen M.
on 3/17/06 7:16 am - Shelby, NC
Erin go brach I just figured out that the runny oozy eyes that I have had for the past few days are allergic eyes. Everybody getting on the Claritin train clued me in. Thanks. I am just so grateful that I am not sneezing -- I still have my staples in from last week's surgery. I'd hate the pop those babies Maureen
Incredibleshrinkinglad
y

on 3/17/06 8:18 am - Mount Holly, NC
Happy St Patty's day to you too!!!! The weather was so great today, after I got my laundry done, I walked all over the town of Belmont. It is such a nice town to walk in. We walked only a mile because it was so nice we kept stopping and then we went into some of the shops, and then ended at Caravan, and had some latte. mmmmm Everyone, have a super week end, Rita
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 565 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1593 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1289 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1622 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2654 views