I'm not loosing, Why????????????

Sandi0521
on 3/16/06 11:05 pm - Gastonia, NC
I haven't lost anything in one whole week? Why? I'm walking, drinking water, doing everything I can do. Getting in most of my protien. I've stalled, poo-poo........And I know, I shouldn't weigh everyday. I'm possed I can't stop....Maybe once I get past onederland......If you all have any advice, please, please help me..... Sandi
perryla
on 3/17/06 12:10 am - Gastonia, NC
Sandi Don't make me come over there and slap you back into reality. If I don't do it I will call Dolly to do it. First, you are doing everything that you are supposed to do then it will work and it will come off. Also, remember that you started out as one of the "lightweights" which means your speed of weight loss wouldn't be as fast as someone needing to lose 200 pounds or more. It will start back up. Your body just needs time to adjust to this new weight that you are at. Also, if you need to vent your frustrations then this is the place to do it. We all you and support you. Just don't get discouraged. Larry
Sandi0521
on 3/17/06 12:14 am - Gastonia, NC
Thank You Larry, just don't smack me too hard the at the next meeting.... I'm back in reality.......I'll be good..... Sandi
Samara
on 3/17/06 1:29 am - New Bern, NC
Hello All......... Just got back from the podiatrist seems I have broke some bones in my foot......... what a bummer........ talk about setbacks. GRRRRRRRRRRRR They have it wrapped up and I have to wear a special shoe for 6 to 8 weeks. Sandi I tried to email you........ it got sent back. Please try again. Maureen no more acrobatic tricks ok........ Hugs to All Charla
ANGIET
on 3/17/06 3:23 am - Conover, NC
Sandi, listen to Larry!! You are no where near as large as some of the rest of us when we started. You will lose. Just be patient. Ok... Just keep doing what you are doing. It will happen. Love, Angie STOP WEIGHING EVERY DAY!!
march-hare
on 3/17/06 5:12 am - Huntersville, NC
Sandi, Our weights are almost exactly the same pre and post. You had your surgery on my BD!! I had mine 3/6. Just look how far you have come... that 40+ lbs is gone FOREVER. Please dont make sweet Larry come after ya! Gail
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1603 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1632 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2664 views