Good Evening All....

Samara
on 3/17/06 9:54 am - New Bern, NC
Hello to All........ I do not know if my messages are posting or not. I do not want to be redundant so here goes........ I went to the podiatrist today and instead of my foot just being bruised like I was hoping ....... it is a fracture a stress fracture.......I am alittle down about it but will keep positive thoughts in mind. I have a special bandage wrapped tightly with a built in pad to get pressure off the inside of the foot........ I have to wear this stupid shoe for 6 to 8 weeks so I am just loving life. I am doing ok with everything else just so many things to do for me to be non mobile again. I just joined a local gym they are being understanding and not charging me monthly until I can actually get in and work out etc. I am able to drive very limited..... it hurts like hell when I do. I go back in two weeks and will have xrays again. IF the bones do not heal right surgery is required. I will DIE if I have to have another surgery so soon. Not sure what the weekend plans are........ Hugs Charla
Phenomenal Woman
on 3/17/06 10:11 am - Eastern, NC
I hope you feel better real soon Phenom
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 565 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1593 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1289 views
Raleigh area doctors