State OH meeting?

wooddell
on 3/17/06 7:18 pm - Wilmington, NC
Anyone interested? I don't mind setting things up if I know we'd have a good turnout. What city would be best? Give me some ideas, if this interests you! Pam 5'2" 282/**186***/145
Cisyann
on 3/17/06 8:04 pm - Charlotte, NC
I think Charlotte would be great for this. I suggest holding it on a Saturday morning or afternoon for the biggest turn out. There are a lot of great places to choose from to hold all the participants. I would be there for sure !!! Rhonda
cyvetteg
on 3/17/06 9:22 pm - Charlotte, NC
Charlotte, best city friday or saturday I will be there. cyg
adrienne
on 3/17/06 11:55 pm - siler city, NC
i think its a wondrful idea. someone mentioned the asheboro zoo once before. ithink the middle of the state would be best for everyone. somewhere like greensboro or raleigh. adrienne
Lisa L.
on 3/18/06 2:46 am - Winston Salem, NC
I'd be interested. Greensboro/Winston Salem/Charlotte would be my votes for location. Lisa L.
perryla
on 3/18/06 7:45 am - Gastonia, NC
Hey Pam I work for a company that has offices in Durham, Asheville, Charlotte, Wilmington, and Windston-Salem. Whenever we have a live supervisors meeting we all meet in Winston Salem because it is the most central. Also, I-40 is easily accessible for most peiople. Let me know what ya'll decide. If I'm available I'll be there. Larry
Nancy Hall
on 3/22/06 2:29 am - Charlotte, NC
Pam, I agree with Larry. I used to have folks that needed to meet from throughout the state and Winston was a great location. If you need help getting a location there, my in-laws live there and they may can help us with a location. Nancy
BMPSNC
on 3/18/06 10:55 am - Hubert, NC
I would be interested in attending. I live on the coast about 1 hour from you but would be willing to travel to Charolette, have a brother-in-law that lives in Fort Mill SC, only about 10-15 min. from Charolette. Just need to have as much time in advance to plan. Saturdays would work for me. Raliegh is also ok for me, have a brother there. Thanks for doing this. Pam 247/137/140 How did I get under goal weight? haha, I know.......I had a panniculectomy on March 1, 2006 and it is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!
Samara
on 3/18/06 8:30 pm - New Bern, NC
Pam................ Congrats........ You looked so good at the meeting........ wondering who did your plastics and how bad was it really........ feel free to email me. Curious about how your hernia repair went as well. We really did not get a chance to talk at the meeting. Hugs Charla
BMPSNC
on 3/18/06 10:28 pm - Hubert, NC
hey Charla, Dr. Way did my hernia repair and the panniculectomy. The hernia repair was the worse for pain! Even worse than the bypass. The incision for the panniculectomy does not hurt at all. Great seeing you there and you looked great. Pam
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1603 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1632 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2664 views