Weight Loss Tracking Form

movieboss
on 3/17/06 10:27 pm - Hebron, KY
Hello Everyone, I found a weight loss sheet online that I modified and made very useful. It tracks your weight loss and also shows you a graph and you can even print yourself a Certificate to Congratulate yourself on your weight loss. It is in Microsoft Excel and is very easy to use. If you would like a copy please e-mail me at [email protected] and I will e-mail you a copy. Thanks, Dave Surgery 02/14/05 Starting Weight 431 Weight Today 196 Goal 190
daisyb
on 3/19/06 6:06 am - Charlotte, NC
Hi Dave, I am pre-op but I would love a copy. Look for incoming e-mail. Thank you for the offer! Pam
Tamara L.
on 3/19/06 11:48 am - Winston-Salem, NC
Thanks Dave for offering this tracker to us. It is really simple and effective to us! I'll be going to your on-line site to look at your other forms, too. I love anything that can make life or work simpler! Thanks again! Tamara
I Believe
on 3/19/06 12:03 pm - Bessemer City, NC
Hi Dave! This sounds great! We have a support group here in Gastonia and I am sure others would like it too, so please please email me! Thank you! Nancy
Dee L.
on 3/19/06 12:46 pm - Charlotte, NC
Dave I want the form, also thanks Dee
grburleson
on 3/22/06 4:07 am - Stanley, NC
Dave, I'd love to have a form. Email me at [email protected] Thank you
masterchief
on 7/8/06 1:17 am - Niceville, FL
Thanks Richard. By the way, I'm originally from Maine. Not too far from you, I grew up in Millinocket. Glad to see other mainiacs on here.
Most Active
Recent Topics
13 years and counting
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 572 views
Elizabeth City, NC
Vampy · 0 replies · 1603 views
12 years!
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 1296 views
Raleigh area doctors
ncgoaliemom · 0 replies · 1632 views
NC Forum
Sheryl28518 · 0 replies · 2664 views